REGISTER A LOCAL ARCHITECTURAL FIRM
HOW TO APPLY AS A LOCAL FIRM
REQUIREMENTS FOR AN ARCHITECTURAL FIRM IN GHANA
- Applicant should have completed school ten years and also should have passed the PPE 5 years before application
- Attach the following after completing the form and submit to the ARC Secretariat.
- Curriculum vitae of partners/ directors
- Certificate of registration of business
- Details of directors if it is a limited liability company
- Details of shareholdings of directors
- Two passport size pictures of partners or directors
- School/ academic certificates
- Two letters of reference
- A non-refundable submission fee of GHS 1,000.00 (this is considered as payment on account of Registration/license fee for successful applications.