SEARCH FOR ARCHITECT
A reputable company is looking for a Professional Architect in good standing to handle projects from the initial client briefing through to the final stages of construction. The Architect must have at least five 5 years post licensing experience, and should be willing to work in Accra and Takoradi.
Roles / Responsibilities:
His/her responsibilities may include.
- Managing design projects from concept development through to completion.
- Developing and presenting project proposals.
- Adjusting designs and plans to meet the client’s needs.
- Preparing drawings, specifications, and construction documents.
- Conducting research and compiling reports on feasibility and environmental impact.
- Ensuring safety standards and local planning regulations.
- Determining and adhering to budgets and timelines.
- MSc Architecture / PGDip Architecture from a recognized Institution.
- Project Management / Contract Management skill.
- Strong Communication and Presentation Skills.
- Knowledge of building codes and regulatory standards.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and software programs such as AutoCAD, Revit, Adobe Creative Suite, Newforma, etc.
- Strong creative and visualization skills.
- Relevant Site experience.
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Must be a team player and able to work under pressure.
Applicant should not be more than 40 years old.
Mode of Application
Interested and eligible persons are to submit their hard copies of the application letter, curriculum vitae, one (1) reference letter, copies of relevant certificates, professional certificates, and copies of five (5) projects handle (A3 size) in the last 5 years to:
ARCHITECT REGISTRATION COUNCIL
P.O.BOX MB 272
The closing date for the submission of the application is 24th May 2021 by 2:00 pm Note that only shortlisted applicants shall be contacted.